Welcome to ONE KC Week 6!
This is our final week of the ONE KC journey. We hope it has been a meaningful experience for you. This week we have two opportunities for you to engage in. We have our normal readings and videos, but we also have a prayer guide for you to use throughout the week.
Holy Week Prayer Guide:
We have created a prayer guide that walks you through the story of Jesus’ final hours before His arrest through to His resurrection. You can find the link to the prayer guide here. This guide was developed with the intention that you could easily share it with someone, even someone who may not yet be following Jesus. We hope it will be a powerful resource for you.
Here’s what you need to know for this week –
This week’s scriptures:
Monday: Mark 14:17-52
Tuesday: Mark 14:53-72
Wednesday: Mark 15:1-24
Thursday: Mark 15:25-47
Friday: Mark 16:1-20
As you read, ask yourself these questions:
- What stood out fo you from today’s reading?
- What did you learn about Jesus today?
- What did you learn about people/humanity today?
- What is God asking you to do, be, embrace, change and/or believe from today’s reading?
Videos for the week:
We encourage you to watch these videos with a group of people, and to watch the videos for the week back to back. (They should auto play to the next video if you watch them on YouTube.)You can find the videos here: (It takes about 20ish minutes to watch through all of the videos.)
Mark 14:17-31 (Link to Week 6 Video 1)
Mark 14:32-52 (Link to Week 6 Video 2)
Mark 14:53-72 (Link to Week 6 Video 3)
Mark 15:1-24 (Link to Week 6 Video 4)
Mark 15:25-47 (Link to Week 6 Video 5)
Mark 16:1-20 (Link to Week 6 Video 6)
After you watch the videos for the week, discuss these simple questions:
- What stood out to you from today’s viewing?
- How would you summarize these chapters in a sentence or two?
- What did you learn about Jesus in these chapters?
- What did you learn about people/humanity in these chapters?
- What is God asking you to do, be, embrace, change and/or believe from these chapters?
If you have any questions about ONE KC, please contact Pastor Tom at email@example.com.